I’ve never been nominated for this before and I think this is really cool idea. The idea is I have to find 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and help them hopefully gain new followers and they in turn tag your blog when they make their post. Thanks to Orly (Coffee Beans and High Heels) I got my first nomination and can now get in on the fun.
1. Post eleven facts about yourself
2. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you, and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees
3. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post
4. Let your nominees know they’ve been tagged- and no tag-backs!
5. Nominate blogs under 200 followers
- I’m a Christian.
- I go to Georgetown University.
- I’m a rising senior (scary!)
- I love to read and write.
- I watch about 20 TV Shows.
- I love Netflix.
- I spend most of my money on food and books.
- I’m currently interning at People magazine but it’s almost over. 😦
- I have two dogs that I love.
- My favorite color is pink.
- My nickname is Ziggy.
1. One thing you can live without
2.Who do you admire the most?
3. Coffee or tea?
4.Best book you have read
Oh this is really really hard. How do I choose? Okay I’ll qualify this as the best book I’ve read this week and say The One and Only by Emily Giffin.
5.Why did you start your blog?
Because I love to write and it seemed like a good way to express myself and talk about the things I love.
6. Favorite food?
7. In which country would you live for a year if you have the chance?
8. What is your biggest addiction?
9.One fashion trend you don’t understand
Sperry’s. I just don’t get the hype. Never have, never will.
10. Are you a kindle or book person?
Kindle. Love my Kindle.
11. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people take selfies on a regular. Once a week (or a month) is enough. Save selfies for Snapchat where they can quickly disappear.
Questions for you
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What was your favorite TV show as a child?
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
- What’s your dream job?
- Where did you grow up?
- Choose one: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr
- How much do you want to go to Comic Con on a scale of 1 (not at all) to 10 (it’s all I’ve ever wanted)?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- X-box or Play Station?
- Stephanie’s Book Reviews
- Temitayo Tales
- SKG Talks
- Busy Streets
- Bookshelf Battle
- Opinionated Bookster
- Crafted in Carhartt
- Sydney Joto
- Playground of Randomness
- A Bottomless Book Bag