Hello! Please send all requests to email@example.com.
I am currently accepting select Adult and Young Adult novels.
I accept print ARCs, eARCs, finished copies, and audiobooks.
If the book is a part of a series, then I may need the previous books.
I accept Adult and YA fictioin in the following genres:
- Fairy tale/myth retellings
- Dystopian fiction
- Free verse novels (especially anything by Ellen Hopkins!)
I am NOT accepting books in the following genres:
- Short story compilations (unless part of a series I already read such as The Mortal Instruments, The Selection, Red Queen, or other books I’ve reviewed in the past)
If I accept a book for review, that does not guarantee a review.
I will make every effort to read and review a book in a timely fashion and with regard to release dates. I prefer to receive a book 3-4 months prior to when you would like the review posted.
I will write a review for every book I finish. However, if while reading I feel that this book does not blend well with what I usually read or is something my followers will be interested in I will not finish the book nor review it.
If that is the case I will immediately contact the author and/or publisher that gave me the book so we can discuss possibly doing something else to promote the novel such as an author interview or a preview of the novel.
I write fair and honest reviews, but this does not mean I will always write positive reviews. My reviews are my opinion, and if I don’t enjoy a book then my review will reflect that.
With that said, I always try to explain why a novel didn’t work for me without being rude or defamatory to the novel or it’s author.
All reviews will include the following:
- Cover art
- My review
- Whether readers should buy or borrow the novel
- Star rating
- Favorite line
- Links to other book reviews
I rate books on a five star scale, 1 being I didn’t like the novel at all, 5 being I loved it and highly recommend it. I never give a book less than one star and I don’t use half stars.
I am happy to host a giveaway for you! My criteria for hosting giveaway books is the same as that for review books.
I use Rafflecopter for all my giveaways and people will enter using the provided link and Rafflecopter will draw the winner.
If you would like me to host a giveaway for a book, please be sure to include the following information in your request:
- Format of the book (ARC, hardcover, paperback, audiobook)
- Shipping requirements (US, US/CA, or International)
- Run time of the giveaway
- Any additional information you would like included (photo of prize, blurb, signed, etc.)